News and Reviews
Introducing the 2020 Ford Everest Sport!
It's with a lot of excitement we can announce that the Ford Everest Sport 4WD will join the line-up for 2020, bringing the first new variant to the line-up since the award-winning nameplate’s introduction. The New Everest Sport 4WD adds an athletic, uniquely styled and fully-capable 7-seat off-roader to the line-up, expanding Ford’s SUV offering in New Zealand with EcoSport, Escape, and Endura alongside Everest to offer more choice to customers.
- Everest Sport brings a unique, sporting look and additional features to the highly-capable, seven-seat 4WD Everest, with exclusive exterior colour, black mesh-grille, ‘Everest’ bonnet lettering, 20-inch alloys and more powerful Bi-LED headlight system
- With a five-star ANCAP safety rating, Everest Sport’s standard suite of Driver Assist Technology (DAT) includes AEB with Pedestrian Detection, Lane Keeping Aid with Driver Alert System and Traffic Sign Recognition
- SYNC 3 with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone compatibility as standard on Everest Sport includes free map updates, as well as a ‘breadcrumbs’ feature to map off-road routes as they happen for safe return and mapping records
- Backed by Ford’s five-year/unlimited kilometre warranty
The Ford Everest has a five-star ANCAP safety rating, and the Sport continues to offer a substantial suite of safety and Driver Assist Technology to New Zealand customers and their occupants.
In addition to seven airbags, which includes full-length curtain airbags that provide coverage to the third-row occupants, standard equipment on the MY2020 Ford Everest Sport includes:
- Autonomous Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Lane Keeping Aid with Driver Alert System
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Automatic High Beam
- Rear View Camera
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Adaptive Cruise Control with adjustable speed limiter
- Dynamic Stability Control (DSC) incorporating ABS, Load Adaptive Control, Roll Over Mitigation, Traction Control and Trailer Sway Control
- Hill Descent Control
- Hill Launch Assist
- E-locking Rear Differential
The Everest Sport is designed to set itself apart as an athletic SUV that not only boasts fully-capable off-road ability but has the style to match. Visually distinguishing features include a mesh front grille design finished in black, with ‘Everest’ lettering spread between new Bi-LED headlights.
Everest Sport’s exterior visualisations also see the lower bumper sections, both front and rear, finished in black, while further up its rugged SUV body sees black exterior mirrors, black window surrounds and black roof rails. Black 20-inch alloy wheels bolster the look with an athletic stance, while completing the exterior detailing is unique ‘Sport’ badging, as well as a new hero colour – Deep Crystal Blue.
To learn more about this stunning 7 seat SUV, simply make contact with our sales team by phoning 04 802 8750 or emailing us at email@example.com